Home » Posts tagged 'Symposium'
Tag Archives: Symposium
3rd Ecology and Evolutionary Biology Symposium, a scientific symposium organized annually by Ecology and Evolutionary Biology Society of Turkey, was held at Hacettepe University between 31 August and 1 September 2016.
Many lab members actively played a role in the organization, and the symposium was a success with 115 participants from nine countries. For more information about EEBST2016, please visit the symposium website: http://www.eebst2016.net/
The 2nd Ecology and Evolutionary Biology Symposium Turkey 2015 will be convening on August 6-7 2015 at METU, Ankara. Talks and poster presentations in all areas of evolutionary biology and ecology will be welcome. Presentations will be in English, and the Symposium will be open to international participation.
Resit Akcakaya (Stony Brook University), Sergey Gavrilets (University of Tennessee), Rasmus Nielsen (University of California, Berkeley), and Daniel Simberloff (University of Tennessee) are keynote speakers of the Symposium.
More information can be found at http://eebst2015.bio.metu.edu.tr/Home.html.
The deadline for abstract submissions is May 15 while the registration closes on July 15.
- 19-24/07/2021 7th Ecology and Evolutionary Biology Symposium, Online
- 06-12/09/2021 17th Eurasian Grassland Conference, Tolosa, Spain
- 03-06/11/2021 International Congress: Fire in the Earth System (fEs2021), Valencia, Spain
- 05-09/09/2022 XV. MEDECOS Conference, Langebaan, South Africa
- 2022? 2023? 7th International Conference on Mediterranean Pines (MEDPINE 7), Turkey