Home » Posts tagged 'Conference'
Tag Archives: Conference
XIV MEDECOS Conference & XIII AEET Meeting were held in Sevilla, Spain between 31 January and 4 February 2017. The conference was a huge and successful one with about 600 participants and more than 250 oral presentations.
Our lab PI Çağatay Tavşanoğlu attended the conference with an oral presentation titled “Resprouting ability encapsulates the most functional variability in the Mediterranean Basin flora” (Ç. Tavşanoğlu & Juli G. Pausas). Our former lab member, İsmail Bekar, also attended and he presented his M.Sc. study that was conducted in our lab (İ. Bekar & Ç. Tavşanoğlu, “The role of anthropogenic and natural factors in shaping recent fire regimes in Mediterranean ecosystems“).
MEDECOS is the International Mediterranean Ecosystems Conference, and AEET is Spanish Terrestrial Ecology Association. The next MEDECOS will be in South Africa in 2020.
For more information and the abstract book of the conference: http://www.medecos-aeet-meeting2017.es/
- 05-09/09/2022 XV. MEDECOS Conference, Langebaan, South Africa
- 06-09/09/2022 Seed Ecology VII, Asturias, Spain
- 07-09/09/2022 7th Ecology and Evolutionary Biology Symposium, Ankara, Turkey
- 12-18/09/2022 17th Eurasian Grassland Conference, Tolosa, Spain
- 2023? 7th International Conference on Mediterranean Pines (MEDPINE 7), Turkey