2nd International Meeting of Fire Effects on Soil Properties (FESP 2009) was held in Marmaris, Turkey by our team on 11-15 February 2009.
A total of 70 participants from 9 countries met to discuss the recent advances in the research of soil-fire relationships in Marmaris. During the first three days, 3 invited, 30 oral and 35 poster contributions were presented at the Meeting. The last day included a short trip to Pamukkale, Turkey.
A special section (edited by Ç. Tavşanoğlu and X. Úbeda) in the scientific journal Environmental Research was published, including a guest editorial and following six contributions in which presented at the Meeting.
You can access the abstract book following this link.
- 05-09/09/2022 XV. MEDECOS Conference, Langebaan, South Africa
- 06-09/09/2022 Seed Ecology VII, Asturias, Spain
- 07-09/09/2022 7th Ecology and Evolutionary Biology Symposium, Ankara, Turkey
- 12-18/09/2022 17th Eurasian Grassland Conference, Tolosa, Spain
- 4-8/07/2023 2nd International Congress on Fire in the Earth System: Humans and Nature, Granada, Spain
- 17-19/07/2023 8th Ecology and Evolutionary Biology Symposium (EEBST2023), İstanbul, Turkey
- 09/2023 7th International Conference on Mediterranean Pines (MEDPINE 7), Turkey