2nd International Meeting of Fire Effects on Soil Properties (FESP 2009) was held in Marmaris, Turkey by our team on 11-15 February 2009.
A total of 70 participants from 9 countries met to discuss the recent advances in the research of soil-fire relationships in Marmaris. During the first three days, 3 invited, 30 oral and 35 poster contributions were presented at the Meeting. The last day included a short trip to Pamukkale, Turkey.
A special section (edited by Ç. Tavşanoğlu and X. Úbeda) in the scientific journal Environmental Research was published, including a guest editorial and following six contributions in which presented at the Meeting.
You can access the abstract book following this link.
- 19-24/07/2021 7th Ecology and Evolutionary Biology Symposium, Online
- 06-12/09/2021 17th Eurasian Grassland Conference, Tolosa, Spain
- 03-06/11/2021 International Congress: Fire in the Earth System (fEs2021), Valencia, Spain
- 05-09/09/2022 XV. MEDECOS Conference, Langebaan, South Africa
- 2022? 2023? 7th International Conference on Mediterranean Pines (MEDPINE 7), Turkey